Hello kittens! Kitty Powers’ Speed Date is being updated to version 1.4 on iOS and Android today to clear up any issues from the previous update.
Here is a change list from both updates :-)
- Detailed online love rank information - see how many crowns, medals and trophies you’ve won!
- Candidates (and clients in your queue) wear appearance items that you’ve unlocked!
- Updated the booster screen layout.
- Added the amount of time until the star bar resets at the end of the date.
- Fixed a bug where the player’s level didn’t display on the online player screen.
- Fixed a bug where missions didn’t reset until looking at the missions screen.
- Fixed a bug where the speed date multiplier value could decrease when the ‘2x multiplier booster’ expired.
- Fixed a bug where the level up sequence would break when levelling up after reaching prestige level 1, and fixed some other small bugs related to reaching a prestige level.
- Removed the green tick from colour options when changing a characters appearance, as it caused confusion about which items could be selected.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
- Take a look around the 'Locations' screen by scrolling up and down!
- Friends can be removed from your friends list.