As a thank you to all of our customers for their support and patience through the challenges of the launch of Kitty Powers' Love Life, we've just released a feature update for the game!
Here's the list of things that have changed:
- Kitty's Weekly Missions - Kitty sets you three missions to complete every week! You'll earn coins for each mission you complete and you might even be rewarded with a gift!
- Move Locations - Locations that you've built in the village can be moved to a different area! You can still demolish them if you need to, but moving them instead means that any activities or events taking place there don't need to be rearranged!
- Friend Leaderboards - Compete against your friends to see who can make the most money and the most promotion points in a week!
- Couple Eviction - If a couple is proving troublesome to level up and it's clear that they're not right for each other, you can pay to evict them from the village. It'll cost you some reputation, but that could be better than struggling to force two residents to love each other!
- Money Bird Combo - Catch the bird on successive days, and you'll see its two new friends and get additional cash!
- Cloud Saves
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Scrollable lists have the same scroll speed.
- Problem penalties are not applied to the the six segment Wheel of Destiny.
- The Wheel of Misfortune and Wheel of Destiny have a power bar for controlling the spin speed.
- Fixed a bug on the friend import screen where the same friend could be chosen for both characters.
- Fixed a bug where decorations would be left on the map after demolishing the road.
- Fixed a bug with the 'Spice of Life' achievement where it required 31 different problems to complete instead of 30.
- Fixed a bug with the private message inbox containing messages from characters that have moved out.
As always, if you have any issues please don't hesitate to get in touch via our contact page and we will do our best to quickly resolve the issue.
Kitty Powers xoxo